MAKE A DONATION
The Children’s Museum is unique in its scope and service to the region. Innovative classes, programs, and events serve the educational needs of families and enrich school curriculum.
Research has shown that play is an important component of learning, and at the Children’s Museum we strive to offer non-traditional learning opportunities that center on directed play and innovative planning. Our talented and well-trained staff and teachers make learning fun and exciting. Many of our hands-on exhibits are also linked to Tennessee Curriculum Standards and support classroom learning.
Admission fees and memberships provide only a portion of the funds needed to run the museum. As a private, non-profit organization, we rely on the generous gifts of our friends and supporters to help us reach our budget goals to continue our services to the community.
Your gift will help us provide:
– Free Museum admission to low-income children and their families
– Books, costumes, puppets, paint, paper, clay and other educational tools.
– Materials for our hands-on exhibits.
– Community events and activities such as the popular International Festival
– Qualified staff to plan classes, events, exhibits and other enriching programs.
The Children’s Museum of Oak Ridge is a 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt organization. Donations are 100% tax-deductible in the year they are paid. Tax ID #23 7411712.
Give By Mail:
Children’s Museum of Oak Ridge
461 West Outer Drive
Oak Ridge, TN 37830
Give By Phone:
See PayPal Donation box at the top of the screen.